You’ll find plenty of parking convenient to all that downtown Madison and Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center have to offer. Monona Terrace features a State-owned and managed 600-space, automated parking structure available 24/7 and is accessible via West Wilson Street and the eastbound lanes of John Nolen Drive. Acceptable forms of payment for the automated ramp include Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express or cash (no coin). Parking meters are also available for parking and can be accessed at the Wilson Street entrance–simply stay to the right as you enter to get to the top level where the meters are located. Parking meters accept quarters, dimes, and nickels. For parking ramp rates go to mononaterraceparking.com
Short-term and all-day public parking is provided throughout downtown Madison in various structures and lots. On-street parking is also available for short-term parking in central Madison. See real-time city lot parking availability complete with turn-by-turn instruction.
Disabled parking stalls are available at no cost for Monona Terrace event parking on the upper drive-through/drop-off level near the parking meter areas on both sides of Monona Terrace. Disabled parking stalls are available for a charge on the lower parking level in front of the Level Three entrance. Curb cuts are located in close proximity to accessible parking and make travel to the building convenient.
There are nine bicycle parking racks at Monona Terrace:
- One on each side of the main pedestrian building entrance at Wilson Street/Olin Terrace level.
- One on each side of the main pedestrian entrance off of the automobile/bus drive through lane on the top deck of the parking ramp.
- One on the top deck and one on the lower deck of the parking ramp at the West end of the building (near the stair tower).
- One on the East and West ends of the building at Lake Monona level off of the bicycle/pedestrian path.
- One in the East loading dock area close to the parking ramp helix on the lake side.
The bicycle/pedestrian elevator is located at the East end of the building next to the stair tower, and is accessible from all levels between Wilson Street/Olin Terrace and the bicycle/pedestrian path at Lake Monona level.